Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday's!

It feels like Summer outside!!!! It is flip-flop weather, and I love it! That is something I am very thankful for! Well it's Thursday, and you know how I roll, there is always something to be thankful for! 

1. I am thankful for hard (but good) choices and decisions. Shaun told me today when his leave dates are for when he returns. I am getting a little overwhelmed by all the choices, and what all to do, but I am thankful that we are able to have time to visit with friends and family, and go on an adventure just the two of us as well. I can't wait! :)

2. Here is an awesome story that will warm your heart about a group of teenagers in Virginia. I know teens sometimes get a bad rap, but the majority I meet are usually pretty awesome kids, just like this group. I am thankful that there are amazing kids out there who will support a friend! Check out the link to read the story. You will be happy and thankful you did! :)

Friends Support Friend With Cancer on Prom Night

What are you thankful for today?

Hugs,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment