Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thankful Thursday's!

It's Thursday!!!! So here is your weekly addition of Thankful Thursday's! Remember there is always something to be thankful for! 

1. I am thankful that I have been blessed with so much! I know that my husband and I are beyond blessed with all that we have in the world. In general, I know that we live so much better and can afford so many things that many people in the world cannot. I was reminded of that today, being able to go out shopping for new furniture. So many people are not as lucky.

2. I am thankful for great doctor's! I got a phone call today from one of my doctor's who was reviewing some of my most recent blood work (which was just from Tuesday!) She saw something irregular, and wants to run another test. I love how thorough she is, and how quick she was to contact me. I am really going to miss this particular doctor when I move in just over a month. 

What are you thankful for this week? 

Hugs, 

Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment