Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Green Thumb!

Today we said goodbye to my Omi's 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass. Omi had decided that she no longer needed to be driving, so we made a trip down to Carmax to sell them her car. While my aunt, mom, and Omi took care of business, I walked around the Carmax lot to do a little recon mission. Since I sold Shaun's beloved Black Stallion back in January, we will be buying a car sometime in the near future, so it is always good to see what is out there. There are so many different kinds of cars out there, who knows what we will end up with! Choices, choices, choices...


 Speaking of choices, who is impressed with the flowers I picked out? Later that afternoon, my mom and I ventured to the nursery, and bought some flowers. For those of you who know me, I do not have a green thumb at all, but I felt inspired by these beautiful flowers and I am going to try my hardest not to kill them.




I even got them all placed in my little garden bed, and will plant them tomorrow. I really hope they live, and I am really excited about this new venture. I might even plant some flowers up in Watertown. Baby steps with this new gardening venture, but there is something really nice about having a little garden. Maybe I will discover I do have a green thumb! :) 


While I was finishing up my placement of the flowers (okay, with a little help from my mom) I heard this little jingle from down the street. I looked up and low and behold the ice cream man is slowly coming down the street. The ice cream man just screams summer time, and I love that he still comes around! I can't wait to buy some ice cream from him the next time he drives down my street! 

I hope everyone is starting to enjoy the warm weather! What have you been doing to enjoy the nice weather? 

Hugs, 

Caroline 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment