Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday's!

It's Thursday, and you know there is always something to be thankful for!

1. I am thankful for skype chats with my husband! The past week and half we had not been able to skype. I had started to take for granted our almost daily skype chats. so it was strange not being able to see his face for more than a week. I am glad that he is back safe and sound, and that we can skype again! 

2. I am thankful for good friends from college, and the ability to meet up for dinner. Caitlin and I met the summer before my junior year of college at Christopher Newport University. She is loads of fun, a fellow Mexican food lover, and an Eagles fan, so you know the hubby is also a fan! We are meeting up tonight at our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant from college, Plaza Azteca, that has migrated a little north and has a location in Sterling. Can't wait to catch up! Oh, and for some yummy chips and salsa! :)

What are you thankful for? 

Hugs, 

Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment